Team Chaos as r/cfb knows him on the Reddit network, has been working in unique ways this season. The top team is still a blue blood team, the top 25 is filled with blue bloods, but there might be some unique teams entering your top 25 very soon. Everyone knows that schools like, Duke, Wake Forest, and Vanderbilt have to keep different standards for their players unlike certain blue bloods. Currently the three academic schools I have mentioned above are 9-0 entering into week four of the college football season.
Wake Forest 3-0
- 51-7 Win over Presbyterian
- 34-10 Win over Boston College
- 46-10 Win over Utah State
- 60-7 Win over North Carolina Central
- 41-17 Win over Northwestern
- 34-20 Win over Baylor
- 28-6 Win over Middle Tennessee State
- 42-0 Win over Alabama A&M
- 18-7 Win over #18 Kansas State
In the comments below, do you think any of these three will enter the top 25 this season?